Some of the transcripts from Irish historical newspapers are organized by title, others by parish/county or by organization or surname.
- Parish of Aghaloo, county Tyrone
- The Armagh Guardian, selected articles from 1844–1845
- Barony of Clanmorris, county Mayo, 1792–1820
- British Army at Curragh, Athenry, and Dublin, October 1881– March 1833
- Flavell, Gilmore, and Jones in the parish of Drumcree, county Armagh
- Huggins of Glenarb, Dungannon, Moy, and in the states of Maryland & Kentucky, USA, &c.
- Parish of Kilrea & environs, county Londonderry
- Ledlie of Carnan, parish of Arboe, county Tyrone
- The Lurgan, Portadown & Banbridge Advertiser, selected articles from 1849–1850
- Marshall of Glenkeen, Blackwatertown, Baronne Court, &c.
- Speer of east Tyrone, and Hamilton of Newry and Calcutta
- Stevenson and Stephenson of Stewartstown, Armagh, Dublin, &c.
- … and others as time and other resources permit.
Source citation for this page: — Kilpatrick, Alison. “Transcripts from Irish historical newspapers (index page).” Online at Arborealis, arborealis.ca/records/newspapers/irish/, accessed [insert date of access].