- Index by years
- Indexes by subject and by surname
- Transcriber’s notes
- Blog articles
- See also
- End notes
Index by years :
Select a range of years to view selected transcripts of historical news accounts:
|1735 – 1739||1750 – 1759||1760 – 1769||1770 – 1779||1780 – 1789||1790 – 1800|
|1801 – 1810||1811 – 1820||1821 – 1830||1831 – 1840||1841 – 1844||1845–1846|
|1847 – 1848||1849 – 1850||1851 – 1852||1853 – 1859|
Indexes by subject and by surname :
Transcriber’s notes :
- Some news articles contain language and characterizations which were in common use at the time the articles or stories were written, but which are no longer acceptable. These articles do not reflect the opinions of the transcriber or website owner.
- These transcripts may not be copied, transmitted, or reproduced for profit or for gain, in any medium, including websites that ask for donations, feature advertisements, or link directly or indirectly to any commercial concern. You may reproduce a transcript only for private and not-for-profit purposes, citing the title of the newspaper, the date it was published, the name of the transcriber and this website (Alison Kilpatrick, Arborealis, arborealis.ca), and the date this web page was accessed.
- If you have questions about usage or wish to ask permission to reproduce, please use our Contact page to ask for clarification.
Blog articles :
- Elopement in Kilrea & Tamlaght O’Crilly during the 18th century (24th Nov. 2023)
- Arthur McMahon of Lisnagrot: Presbyterian Minister and United Irishman (25th Nov. 2023)
See also :
- Local history notes for the parish of Kilrea.
- Ethical Use of Transcripts or Extracts
- Citing Your Sources
- Copyright Notice
End notes :
Source citation for this page: — Historical news transcripts for Kilrea & environs, 1733–1859: Index. Transcripts by Alison Kilpatrick. Online at Arborealis, arborealis.ca/records/newspapers/irish/kilrea-news/; accessed [Insert date of access].
Updated 25th Nov. 2023.