Updates to Arborealis, 2018

  • 2018-06-06: Additions to memorials of Irish deeds:
    • 1758-12-08: Memorial no. 194-472-131138 – deeds of lease and release whereby William Stevenson of Edinburgh demised his leasehold of twenty acres (English measure) in Drumgor, parish of Seagoe, to James Stephenson of Killyfaddy, county Armagh. James Stevenson of Stewartstown was also a party to the transaction.
    • 1758-12-08: Memorial no. 195-473-131139 – deeds of lease and release whereby John Stephenson of Ravenhill, county Armagh, demised to James Stevenson (the younger) of Stewartstown lands in Stewartstown, Drumnagullion, Galvally, Tamnylennan, and Ruskyroe, parish of Donaghenry, pursuant to a writ of habere facias possessionem.
    • 1758-12-08: Memorial no. 196-569-131142 – deeds of lease and release whereby James Stephenson of Killyfaddy, county Armagh, demised leaseholds in in Stewartstown, Drumnagullion, Galvally, Tamnylennan, and Ruskyroe, parish of Donaghenry, to James Stevenson (the younger) of Stewartstown, subject to clauses of redemption.
    • 1759-12-08: Memorial no. 195-471-131137 – deeds of Lease & Release between William Stevenson of Edinburgh of the first part, James Stephenson the younger of Killafaddy, county Armagh, Gent., of the second part, and James Stevenson of Stewartstown, Gent., of the third part, whereby William Stevenson demised his leasehold in Kilnearvey alias Mullalelis, parish of Kilmore, to James Stephenson of Killyfaddy.

❖          ❖          ❖

"The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there."—Lesley Poles Hartley (1895–1972), The Go-Between (1953).

E-mail   |   Subscribe to RSS feed   |   Subscribe to mailing list   |   Privacy statement   |   Site map

© Alison Kilpatrick 2014–2018. All rights reserved.